How You'll Support Our Mission
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will manage all design projects and oversee translating our brand identity to engaging, compelling, and modern design work for Fire, EMS, Hospital, and State markets and customers – and ensures high-quality work throughout the entirety of the project. You will be a key player in our mission to improve community health and safety through the power of data. This position will collaborate closely and strategically with our design agency and content creators across the entire organization.
Reporting to the Director of Brand, Content, and Customer Marketing, you will be part of the ESO Marketing team based in Austin, Texas or remote.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you'll contribute to the growth and development of the ESO brand in a variety of ways:
- Implementing storytelling techniques to graphically represent ideas, championing creative vision on key projects
- Active participation in the development of presentation storyboards, look and feel, messaging, and rehearsals
- Maintain the highest level of design and brand consistency and compliance throughout all projects
- Stay up to date with industry developments, innovation, and trends
- Create distinctive visuals in a variety of media, including print, digital, video, web design, visual identity and style guide creation
- Create the design and layout of various materials based on best practices, including printed brochures, flyers, web elements, email design, infographics, charts, presentations, leave behinds, etc.
- Use multi-media designs to create an image, communicate concepts, or deliver a message in the most effective way
- Create custom imagery and layouts using Adobe CC applications
- Provide ideas and inputs to campaign work that align to our overall brand and campaign strategy
- Present your work, meet deadlines, ask questions, and be curious
- May work on complex projects requiring specialized design or industry knowledge, including leading creative direction for print and digital materials for proposals, presentations or other marketing-related efforts
- Create print and digital materials for PR and internal communications, including brochures, ads, and announcements
- Coordinate and manage print vendors, photographers, videographers, and design agency
- Responsible for final graphics review and approval
- Manage our internal team of Brand Champions – internal stakeholders tasked with evangelizing the brand guide and providing feedback to the brand team through the year
- Use established project management systems to enhance collaboration, manage requests and assets, and maintain visibility of project workflows
- Lead maintenance and organization of digital assets such as icons, photography, stock graphics, final files, working files, links, and more
Who you are – The Essentials:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience (Online portfolio required - please include with resume)
- A creative who looks forward to learning, growing a team, and transforming a brand
- Proven experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Bonus experience with videography and photography
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a collaborative and proactive "can-do" mentality
- Proven track record with complex teams and/or organizations, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and virtual teams
- A designer who provides insight and new ideas while ensuring consistent branding
- A visionary who can influence and facilitate the development of custom graphics
- A project manager who diligently strategizes with project partners to complete deliverables
- An investigator who seeks to understand context while working with internal team members
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today's EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We're small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don't match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.