Our innovative and cutting-edge healthcare organization seeks an SEO Specialist with web site design ability. Individual will carry out research, planning and implementation of search engine optimization, search engine marketing and web site design on Millennium Medical Management's web properties and social media channels. This SEO Web Site Specialist would coordinate SEO efforts including on/off site optimization and keyword expansion research. This analytical and perceptive professional is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
Additionally, the Specialist will cover all aspects of website development to include: building the “framework” of new web sites, provide updates to established sites while maintaining its integrity, and develops the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. He/she will work with the CEO keeping the site(s) up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other SEO daily tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES
- Advanced experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors
- Conducting SEO assessments/audits on websites from a technical, on-site and link development perspective
- Performing research, analyzing analytics data and developing key insights and action plans based on campaign results
- Increasing web traffic through social media optimization and or other channels
- Review/analyze web sites through detailed written documentation, identifying areas for improvement and change relative to SEO. Communication of these findings (and resolutions of issues) to CEO
- Responsible for implementing different strategies such as Google authorship, rich snippets, semantics, video ranking and implementing editorial improvements to meet the online objectives and desired targeted organic search positions
- Passion to study and remain up-to-date on all the latest ethical techniques (follow SEO best practice guidelines only).
- Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Monitoring corporate communications plan and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions. Handles user access and security
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Writing and editing content/blogs as on social media sites
- Making sure the new site can be smoothly integrated into the client's existing network
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Open communication with supervisor on any issues or concerns
- Special projects/other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Comply with current HIPPA and OSHA guidelines to ensure the safety and privacy of the patients and other employees
- Writing and editing content, webpage layout,
- Special projects/other duties as assigned by CEO
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to demonstrate prior work experience in SEO and web site developing
- Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines
- Excellent math ability
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Top-quality listening competences
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
AA, BA/BS in Marketing or related field
Computer Certifications: Web Design, Hubspot Inbound Marketing certification a plus
Preferred Bachelor’s Degree and at least one (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required experience: SEO: 2 years exp.
Must possess a strategic marketing mindset and have a good “eye” for professional visual design. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and command of English grammar and usage. Good organizational skills, neatness, etc. Must also have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure. Maintain a professional appearance and have good communication skills in dealing with the patients, Doctors and clients.
Intermediate/expert computer knowledge, including typing, internet/web savvy
Basic knowledge of office equipment such as telephone system, copier, fax, etc.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Regularly required to sit, stand or walk
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift 50 lbs.
Job Location: Remote/In-Office
We offer Full Time Employees Benefits:
PTO and Holidays paid
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Employee Discount program
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote