Title: Quality Lead
Schedule: M-F 9am-5pm
Compensation: 120K-160K plus benefits
Start date: Immediate!
Are you ready to shape the future of healthcare? Our client is unlocking the true potential of pharmacy data to revolutionize medication safety and efficiency. As a venture-backed company and spin-out of the renowned Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, they're on a mission to make healthcare better! They are seeking a candidate to join their dynamic Engineering Team as a Quality Analyst! As an early member, you'll play a crucial role in the software development lifecycle and customer data management practice, acting as an advocate and subject matter expert for quality and compliance.
- Participate in weekly and monthly Engineering team rituals and processes to plan, review, implement, and sustain the Med OS Platform.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle to assist with the design, planning, implementation, delivery, and on-going maintenance of the Med OS Platform and supporting applications.
- Implement and monitor test scripts and metrics to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of products and data.
- Identify, document, and coordinate the correction of defects across the SDLC and data management practice.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Review and update quality assurance policies and procedures on a regular basis to ensure on-going compliance with relevant industry standards and customer expectations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on quality control and compliance outside of the SDLC when appropriate, for example during product, vendor, and customer evaluation activities.
- Prior experience implementing and maintaining quality and compliance controls in the context of SOC2, ISO27000, FDA General Principles of Software Validation, and similar industry and regulatory frameworks.
- Prior experience working in a SAS environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant field
- Independent thinker with the ability to find the tools and resources to be successful
- Experience working in pharmaceutical, medical, or healthcare technology industries
- Prior experience implementing and maintaining SOC2 and ISO27000 compliance.
- Experience with Windows system administration, including Active Directory or Active Directory Federation Services configuration and integration.
- Experience with JAMF, Mosyle or other MDM solutions.
- Competitive compensation including stock option plan
- Top-tier comprehensive health plan offering, dental and vision for employees and their families
- Flexible vacation including 20 vacation days and 9 company holidays
- Perpetual "Summer" Fridays where every week, all year we have half-day Fridays
- 401(K) plan (company matched up to 4%)
- A flexible, remote working environment