- Native English-speaking resources with one or more of the qualifications:
- Phd in Political science/Linguists /creative writing/ content writing/ arts/ essay writing / scripts
- Excellent written, Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills including familiar with local cultures.
- Proficiency in using computers
- The individual should have an ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data feeds and flows for the process and produces, reviews and records quarterly results
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinking and independent decision making skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Deliver timely different project's data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements and deliver to desired productivity, accuracy levels.
- Communicate and participate on project forums/meetings.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Understand & apply project/stakeholder requirements
- Generate project analysis reports on timely and need basis
- Able to adapt the swift changes to project policies
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.