The Market Executive is accountable for driving and achieving business performance in assigned market(s). This role provides operational and business development leadership to market team ensuring financial, clinical, and operational goals are met.
- Owns the market level P/L: Manages market productivity, efficiency, and profitability at the individual and market level.
- Manages cross-functional team consisting of providers and business development
- Monitors team operational, clinical, and financial dashboards and works with team to improve performance.
- Develop and implement operational and clinical strategies to optimize and grow the business.
- Own overall performance, growth, profitability, patient, partner, and employee satisfaction in their assigned market(s).
- Referral partner facing role in support of business development activities.
- Understands and supports applicable regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Expert in Mendota Health technology supporting business development, clinical documentation, and revenue cycle management best practices.
- Responsible for overall patient experience and satisfaction.
- Leads team meetings and individual 1:1s to drive performance and engagement.
- Assists market team with implementation of new policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Provides input to corporate opportunities for improvement and supports implementation of enterprise-level initiatives within market.
- Develops, maintains, and provides individualized goals to team to ensure market objectives are achieved.
- Resolves referral partner inquires, concerns, and complaints.
- Interviews, hires, and effectively onboards market team members; collaborates with clinical and community engagement leaders to select candidate.
- Provides leadership and vision through effective planning and decision making to achieve company targets in assigned market.
- In conjunction with Finance, prepares annual and quarterly forecasts and budgets.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive working knowledge of organization’s key referral sources, competitors, governmental agencies, and major payer groups and applies this knowledge to effective planning.
- Builds collaborative working relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
- Partners with leadership to develop and execute area specific strategic plans and prepare quarterly sales updates to ensure achievement of established sales and market goals.
- Develops and supports a strong culture in a people-first organization.
- 50-60% travel required to designated areas to develop and lead team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, health care administration or equivalent work experience required.
- Five (5) or more years of progressive experience in business development, operations, and management roles.
- Prior responsibility for P/L in a similar role.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a healthcare setting including sales and operations responsibilities.
- Experience with growth markets and expansion preferred.
- Experience in a startup environment preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Work Location: Remote
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.