What Business Performance Partner contributes to Cardinal HealthOperational Excellence is responsible for identifying and executing against performance improvement opportunities, enabling successful transformations across the enterprise, and using contemporary process improvement techniques while building people capabilities.Business Performance Partner is responsible for consulting with internal or external customers and suppliers to assess current business performance, develop recommendations, and implement process improvements utilizing contemporary improvement tools.
- This position will play a key leadership role in the execution and strategy of automation and technology within the Operational Transformation Team for at Home Network Operations
- Will become subject matter expert and owner of new process development/automation solutions for the at Home distribution network
- Develop business case/ROI for potential new automated technologies for warehousing distribution
- Oversight of innovation pilots and development and support of scale plans to other distribution center sites
- Prioritizes multiple tasks while meeting deadlines; communicates project status (health, forecast, issues, risks, etc.) to stakeholders in an open and honest fashion
- Interacts with internal and external customers and suppliers at various management levels; significant interactions with senior management
- Bachelors related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- Advanced Degree is a plus
- 8+ years experience in automation, technology, supply chain, distribution, logistics, operational excellence, or similar preferred
- Project management experience highly preferred.
- Understanding of basic financial acumen as it pertains to warehousing P&L
- 25% Travel
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Anticipated salary range: $97,700 - $139,600
Bonus eligible: Yes
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.