It’s about caring for the generations ahead.
Are you a customer experience champion? Someone who enjoys seeking out and fostering long-standing relationships with affluent market clients, supporting moderately complex financial circumstances, and providing exceptional personal financial advice?
At Frost, it’s about more than a job. It’s about having a flourishing career where you can thrive, both in and out of work. At Frost, we’re committed to fostering an environment that reflects our values and encourages team members to be the best they can be. In joining our adaptable, integrity-driven team, you’ll become part of Frost’s over 150-year legacy of providing unparalleled banking services.
Who You Are
As a Private Banking Officer I, you will help customers manage their financial lives. Often, our private bankers are a helping hand to families for generations and continue to share their love and knowledge of finance with them. They do so by collaborating with other Frost lines of business, especially investments, insurance, and the customer’s other advisors, like attorneys and CPAs, to build a team around the customer. They work with a team to develop tailored plans based on customers’ needs and goals.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, manage, retain, and expand client relationships within the mass affluent to affluent markets (clients with $500K–$1.5 million of investable assets)
- Generate a minimum of $3 million in new business per quarter and secure at least 12 new mass affluent client relationships annually
- Make sales calls to clients
- Prospect and engage in pre-call and post-call planning and strategy review
- Monitor and manage clients’ existing credit relationships by regularly reviewing their current loan portfolio
- Identify and recommend products and services that are best suited to meet our clients’ needs
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the credit underwriting team
- Participate in community and professional activities that elevate Frost’s image and expand your personal network of business contacts
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with individuals whose circles of influence include potential new clients
- Proactively stay in touch with your customer and contacting them
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a customer facing relationship management role, preferably within the financial services industry
- Proven record of success in cultivating new relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal, calling, sales, and negotiation skills
- Ability to promote and cross sell across all lines of business
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- General understanding of banking, investment, trust, and insurance products and services
- NMLS license; the ability to transfer license to Frost or obtain license within 60 days
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications
Additional Preferred Skills
- FINRA Series 7, 63, & Group 1 license.
- Certified Wealth Strategist designation
- Property & Casualty Insurance license
At Frost, we care about your health, your family, and your future and strive to have our benefits reflect that. This includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term, and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extensive health and wellness programs, including our Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonus program + more!
Since 1868, Frost has dedicated their expertise to provide exceptional banking, investment, and insurance services to businesses and individuals throughout Texas. Frost is one of the 50 largest U.S. banks by asset size and is a leader is banking customer satisfaction. At Frost, it’s about being part of something bigger. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply and see what’s possible at Frost.
Looking for more jobs near me. Find your favorite job now by visiting our jobs page.