FlySmoother is a membership-based travel agency dedicated to creating unforgettable and seamless travel experiences. Our mission is to provide personalized support from the initial planning stages all the way to our clients' return home. We are committed to building close relationships with our clients and take pride in going the extra mile to meet their needs. Our clients remain loyal to us due to our personal touches and unique problem-solving abilities.
We are searching for a full-time VIP Corporate Travel Advisor. Our clients rely on corporate travel advisors to perfectly execute their business travel. While you may not have extensively traveled, we hope that travel, food, and hospitality can be shared interests throughout our team. Our advisors are well-organized, extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, and can excel in a fast-paced forward-thinking environment.
- Correspond with high net worth clients via email and phone
- Research flights, hotels, and ground transportation
- Book flights and hotels in the Sabre GDS and promptly communicate confirmations to clients.
- Proactively manage the client travel experience and make recommendations based on their preferences
- Provide aesthetically elegant presentation of information
- Deliver a best in class service to clients using prioritization, consistent follow up and reducing the effort of the client
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ Years experience working in VIP Corporate Travel roles
- New York-based preferred (but not required!)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Team player, able to work collaboratively and within groups
- Strong work ethic; someone who identifies opportunities to take on more and is not bothered working after hours when the need arises
- Proactive and resourceful; an intuitive problem-solver
- Detail-oriented and excellent time-management and organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Quick-learning, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Base of $60k-80k + bonus (depends on experience)
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Are you looking for this position to be fully remote or would you consider Hybrid work?
- Sabre: 1 year (Required)
- VIP Corporate Travel Advisor: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.