Here at Nursing CE Central you will be joining a fun, dynamic, and rapidly growing startup company. You will be valued as an employee and person and will always have the potential to grow within the company
NCC is seeking a customer-obsessed, data-driven User Experience/User Interface Designer & Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist. You will own all design initiatives, including web design/redesign, graphic design, layout optimization, site mapping, user research and reporting, A/B testing, and website conversion optimization. This position reports to the Marketing Director as a part of the marketing team.
The goal of this position is to increase website conversion via design and journey optimizations and excessive A/B testing of multi-state landing pages. This individual will take ownership of the UX & UI journey and work to elevate our brand design and visual identity.
- Develop redesign of the landing pages and website call-to-actions to optimize lead-to-customer conversion rates while providing an optimal user experience.
- Identify on-site user behaviors and user needs to increase conversions throughout the user funnel.
- Conduct user research using personas, behavioral archetypes, user flows, journey mapping, and competitive and market analysis.
- Advocate for optimal user experience and responsive web design, based on web analytics, user research, excessive A/B testing, and management’s input.
- Develop graphic designs and be a customer voice advocate and brand visual identity owner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement designs/redesigns.
- Evaluate the performance of digital experiences and features based on user data and prepare regular analysis and reporting.
- BS/BA Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, UX design, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UX/UI design roles.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnels, customer segmentation, journey mapping, and hands-on experience in user funnel optimization.
- Demonstrated understanding of copy, tone, and brand consistency.
- Outcome-driven mindset with ability to focus on key metrics and critically think through difficult problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Forward-thinking, innovative mindset with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of UX/UI best practices.
- Expert understanding of A/B testing and tools GA4, Google Optimize (Optimizely or VWA or AB Tasty experience is a plus) .
- Figma and/or Adobe XD expert knowledge/
- Understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- No experience in healthcare is necessary.
Working hours will be M-F 8:00-4:30 EST, with weekends and select holidays off.
As a Nursing CE Central employee, you will enjoy a personalized experience with a focus on both your career growth and personal well-being. As a small, private company we are able to be flexible and offer you the environment you need to succeed. Benefits include:
- A fun, energetic, and dynamic workspace.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Guaranteed hours.
- A team that values you and your success.
- Potential for bonuses and promotions based on performance.
- Work culture that encourages critical thinking, innovation, and collaboration.
- Health, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance offered.
- A Simple IRA retirement account with up to 3% employer matching.
- Free lunch Friday on the last Friday of every month.
Our Core Values - How we operate every day.
Innovate – How can we be better than the competition? Better than everyone else. How can we do things differently?
Dedicate – Make a plan. Stick to it. Don’t give up.
Collaborate – Be a team player. Encourage your teammates to be better. Challenge them and achieve more together.
Be Great – Be the best at whatever you do. Take pride in your work. Mediocrity is the enemy.
Win – Be number one! Don’t stop striving for success. Never be complacent.
Excited to start this job? Apply now, we're excited to fill this position with a high-quality individual like yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Though some of us work physically in an office, we are very conscious of our risk and do not allow team members to work in-office with any potential symptoms or exposure. We are understanding of the recent pandemic and prioritize employee safety.
- Have you ever quit a job without giving the required notice to your employer?
- Have you ever been fired from a job?
- Is your resume completely accurate?
- Which of our core values resonates most with you?
- Which aspect of this position most exictes you?
- Why would you be a great fit for this position?
- On a scale of 1-5, how interested are you in this job?
- Do you have a dedicated workspace that is quiet and free from distractions or noise pollution such as pets, children, etc?
- Describe how you would measure the effectiveness of web design overall, including UX and UI.
- Describe the most important elements of a well performing web page design.
- UX/UI Design: 2 years (Required)
- A/B testing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.