Principal Service Solutions is hiring an experienced Software Design Consultant.
This is a full-time position with full benefits! Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays.
We are hiring talented consultants to join our North America-based Energy & Water Consulting team. Preferred candidates will have software implementation experience including functional design creation, business process definition, testing skills along with experience implementing customer billing solutions for utilities (electric, gas, water) or other types of service providers (telecom, cable, etc).
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in our leading-edge SaaS solutions!
While currently the majority of our work is done remotely, this position should expect up to 50 to 60% travel in the future based on client and project needs.
This role will provide technical and functional solutions on Energy & Water implementation projects. In this role, you will work directly with client business sponsors and leads to ensure focus on business case objectives, leveraging best practice processes across the solution, and scope management. You will be trained on SaaS-specific capabilities in order to help our customers get the most out of their solutions. Internally you will coordinate across the various delivery architects to ensure cohesive, consistent solutions and deliverables.
- Providing utilities industry best practice and multi-product solutions, through global engagements in Energy & Water implementations in North America
- Providing leadership to our implementation teams by promoting consistency across the team, including methodology, deliverable templates, terminology, etc
- Serving our clients as a trusted advisor, leveraging best practices in the industry with solutions
- Developing key relationships by providing field feedback to our R&D team and providing direct support to our sales teams
- Promoting, creating, and encouraging the use of the reusable collateral/accelerators
- Knowledge sharing across peer group
- Providing leadership and guidance in defining the overall solution landscape and strategy for our clients
- Partnering with client business leadership to educate their organization on key changes to current business processes
- Utility industry (electric, gas, water) experience is preferred, either as a full-time employee or a billable consultant. Telecommunications or Cable industry billing and customer information systems experience will be considered.
- 5+ years overall relevant professional experience, including experience in consulting and large scale system implementations.
- Understanding of SDLC and some technical acumen (scripting or basic coding languages, software testing, techno/functional skills).
- Strong desire for career growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics, etc…strongly preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly - if you do not have direct experience with Utilities solutions, we will train you!
- This is a full time remote role, but you must be open to travel up to 50% to 60%, if the client prefers to be on site.
- CC&B (Customer Care & Billing)
- CIS Billing
- Meter Data Management Applications
Pay Rate: $75.00/hr to $87.00/hr DOE
Principal Service Solutions is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find your perfect fit now.