About The Position
CrazyLabs is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 6 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in Hyper-casual and Casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
We’re looking for a talented and dynamic Unity Game Developer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate would have 2-3 years of experience in Unity 3D, mobile 3D game development, strong programming and coding skills, and a keen eye for detail.
As a Unity Developer at CrazyLabs, you will play a significant role in enhancing, maintaining, and optimizing our already successful live mobile games.
What you will be working on
-Maintain and improve the existing codebase of our live mobile game, implementing updates, new features, and optimizations.
-Work with team members to refine complex features and deliver large components as per timelines
– Contribute to the ongoing development process of a game by suggesting improvements & maintaining code quality
– Collaborate & coordinate with Design/Production teams to conduct code reviews, ensure schedules and meet deadlines
What we’re looking for
-3+ years of experience as a Unity developer in a gaming company
– Proficiency in Unity3D
– Experience in mobile 3D game development
– Experience in full mobile game dev-release cycle
– Experience in developing in a live service environment
– Experience with SCM tools (Git / Jira )
-Solid problem-solving skills
– Experience in debugging, performance profiling, and code analysis
– Experience working in Agile or similar project management methodologies.
– Experience in Unity GUI / NGUI frameworks
What we offer
– Join a creative and supportive team of professionals
– Work in a flat team structure with open, honest feedback
– Make an impact – Shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
– Personal growth – We encourage continuous learning and experimentation