A company is seeking a skilled Textile Press Operator to operate textile screen printing presses, verifying job orders, testing print design registration, maintaining quality standards, and directing press helpers. The ideal candidate has experience in textile screen printing, is familiar with both manual and automatic presses, and values safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Receive production orders and job assignments from supervisor and verify job orders.
- Check and align production screens for proper color sequence and quality.
- Test print design registration by allowing the machine to cycle automatically and inspect print quality for proper location relative to garment size.
- Secure supervisor approval for production runs and maintain optimal production rates, color density, registration, and quality standards while printing on a variety of substrates.
- Direct the work of press helpers and catcher/folder/inspectors.
- Set dryers for proper drying or curing.
- Work efficiently within established company and customer guidelines.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Team Leader
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equal experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Regularly lift/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Looking for more jobs near me. Find your favorite job now by visiting our jobs page.