The Supply Chain Manager is a leadership position that reports directly to the Corporate Supply Chain Director. This position manages Scheduling, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Shipping, Receiving and Warehousing. This critical role will help drive alignment and synchronicity within our Sales, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Operations teams to continually deliver solid financial results and continuously improve customer service levels. The candidate will be a seasoned professional with significant experience in a manufacturing environment. This individual must be extremely intelligent, personable, dynamic, and innovative, with exceptional strategic and analytical skills. In addition, this individual must be an energetic, day-to-day “roll-your-sleeves-up” team player.
Experience and Education:
- A minimum of ten years of experience (with a history of assuming greater professional responsibility) in demand planning and supply chain related functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Accredited, 4-year Bachelor’s Degree Required. Preferably, in either Finance, Business Administration, Logistics, Operations Management and/or Engineering-related fields is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- APICS certification beneficial.
- Must have proven experience in: Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse, and Purchasing.
- Experience collaborating with secondary processes/outsourcing.
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Particular expertise in ERP and or MRP systems
- Proven team player and a sharp focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- A high level of trustworthiness and the ability to achieve integrity on all levels.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Solid problem-solving ability.
- Detail oriented
- This role includes strategic and tactical accountability of the supply chain team to drive improvement in Safety, Quality, Service, Production, and Cost.
- Build and foster a culture within the Supply Chain team consistent with the Mission and guiding principles.
- Develop, implement, and execute innovative policy and procedures that strategically align with the company to be competitive in world markets and maximize profitability.
- Lead the Supply Chain team to reduce variability with processes associated with production planning, procurement, and inventory management while continually adapting to changing environments.
- Implement and leverage procurement strategies to maximize profitability while building strong supply partnerships and continuously improving reliability and quality of incoming material and supplies.
- Facilitate and lead supplier management in conjunction with Quality and corporate sourcing.
- Manage production planning to maximize profitability and service with tight control of inventory levels as well as management of excess & obsolete inventory.
- Facilitate and grow the S&OP process to drive improved forecasting and output execution in a way that delivers improved profitability.
- Lead & manage using data with focus on maximizing value creation throughout the supply chain organization.
- Benchmark supply chain performance with industry leaders and develop/implement improvement strategies that produce superior competitive performance.
- Analyze and prepare capacity utilization, labor, material availability (WIP, Raw Material, and Packaging) plans, challenge assumptions, and bridge gaps between consensus demand and product availability.
- Develop and drive key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive improvement in Procurement, Production planning, inventory management, and deliver performance
Monday - Friday
7am to 4pm
8am to 5pm
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.