WHO WE ARE
Focused on translating brand needs (and wants) into reality, three passionate and driven ecommerce gurus started DOE Media, a direct response advertising agency based in Chicago. We work to maximize revenue for clients through a data-driven approach on customer acquisition, retention, and brand amplification. We take our brands to the next level with our custom solutions, just ask one of our 80+ clients how DOE has empowered them to reach new heights.
Come break barriers with us.
WHERE WE’RE GOING
With $150+ million in digital ad spend and $500+ million in revenue generated, we’ve come a long way in a short three years, but we’re not stopping anytime soon. We’re aiming to multiply our in-house team and clients seven-fold in the next five years. We’re evolving and this is your opportunity to be a part of the journey.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to hire an experienced senior Account Manager – Google PPC to join our Paid Search team. The ultimate objective is to grow and scale the client’s paid media accounts by driving equal or lower costs per customer acquisition, while increasing paid media spend through Google. We need you to demonstrate proficiency in Advertising and Marketing principles to identify the most cost-effective solutions. Our clients will look to you for guidance, ideation, and to bring their goals to reality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and implement comprehensive paid strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Google campaigns
- Dive deep into client brands to best understand key value proposition, products, and aesthetic
- Utilize Google Ads Manager, Analytics, and Supermetrics to develop insights and action items intended to increase client revenue MoM
- Compile regular reports and dashboards to quantify results and communicate insights to the client
- Prepare advertising timelines for client onboarding, launch, and ongoing account maintenance
- Create and test copy for Google campaigns to generate engagement from targeted audience
- Keep up-to-date with target audience preferences to proactively suggest new campaigns
- Conduct thorough competitive research of products, markets, services, and current competitor strategies
- Surface new digital technologies developments, trends, techniques, and tools to leadership
- Communicate updates, progress, and challenges with clients and internal stakeholders
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of eCommerce Google PPC Search and Shopping experience
- Ability to interpret data to proactively identify and solve problems
- Expertise in Google Analytics in an eCommerce setting
- Communication skills - the kind where your message gets through to any audience
- Creative problem-solving capabilities: think outside the box, inside the box, and all around the box
- Ability to prioritize the priorities at the moment, know what you need to do and when you need to do it
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Integrity, optimism, and respect regardless of the situation - non-negotiable
- BONUS: Additional platform experience such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Snapchat
WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE
- Benefits that matter like time off without limits, healthcare coverage, and more
- Learning from the best. Collectively, we have years of expertise in ecommerce, digital advertising, and brand optimization
- A challenge. We’re here to push you. Our goal is to give you experience and connections you won’t forget
- Access to our leadership, industry experts, and peers that care about you and your development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.