- Website Management: Maintain and update Columbia's internal and external websites to ensure they reflect the latest company information and align with marketing objectives.
- Internal Culture Promotion: Develop and promote the company's internal culture.
- Customer and Prospect Relations: Keep the company's direct marketing list of customers and prospects up to date.
- Asset Management: Manage the comprehensive library of marketing assets, including photos, videos, ads, and articles.
- Email Management: Effectively handle the workflow of Columbia's email@example.com inbox by directing external emails to the appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Social Media Management: Maintain and update Columbia's social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) in line with marketing objectives and policies.
- Actively support the management of social media profiles, engaging with the online community to foster brand awareness and engagement.
- Content Creation: Collaborate in the creation of diverse marketing content, spanning blog posts, social media updates, email campaigns, and promotional materials.
- Event Support: Periodically travels for Tradeshows (International/Domestic) as needed.
- Graphic Design: Create visually compelling assets for marketing needs, aligning with Columbia's objectives, including (but not limited to) booth graphics, advertising, and brochures.
- Press Release Drafting and Distribution: Develop impactful press releases that showcase key company achievements, product launches, and industry partnerships, adhering to Columbia’s internal release process. and maintain relationships with industry-specific media outlets and trade publications. Cultivate and coordinate the distribution of content to reach key distributors and manufacturers in the electronic components industry.
- Publication Coordination: Collaborate with internal POCs and editors to ensure accurate and compelling content for publications, maintaining open communication channels.
- Facilitate the internal approval process for articles, working closely with stakeholders to ensure adherence to Columbia Helicopters' messaging and branding guidelines.
- Process Implementation: Comfortable with creating and implementing new processes as seen fit to assist in enhanced workflows.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; willingness to learn customized computer programs.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and navigating Smartsheet’s is a plus.
- Understanding of WordPress and the ability to update and maintain websites.
- Tenacious, energized, and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Experience in social media platforms and the strategic use of viral marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Looking for remote jobs near your area? At Yulys, thousands of employers are looking for exceptional talent like yours. Find perfect job now.