Content Writer, Family & Relationships
Part-Time (20 hours/week)
LovetoKnow.com helps people get advice, solve problems, and find information from authoritative experts. We have an immediate need for a part-time Content Writer with a background in Family & Relationships Writing to deliver an exceptional content experience on our family and lifestyle channels.
This is a 100% remote writing position.The LoveToKnow team is global and growing – we are currently spread across 14 time zones and three continents!
Standout candidates for our Content Writer, Family & Relationships role can demonstrate both expertise in the area ofFamily & Relationships, and a well-rounded portfolio of on-topic published web content covering a variety of styles and subject matter.
As a LoveToKnow Staff Writer, you will:
- Write consistently high-quality articles that satisfy the needs and queries of our readers
- Write articles in a manner consistent with LTK guidelines
- Update and rewrite existing articles
- Work within system-generated deadlines to ensure timeliness
- Communicate with the rest of the editorial team
- Attend regular (virtual) team meetings
- Allot time each week for working on personal authority/branding
- Provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions on LTK.com as well as other LoveToKnow Corp. properties
- Background in the field of Family & Relationships
- A strong portfolio of published web content
- Minimum of one-year professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Understanding of writing for the web audience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Associated Press (AP) style
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of different article types
- 100% Remote, Work from Home Company
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 11 Partially Paid Company Holidays
- Premium membership to Headspace app, to align with our Work/Life Balance Mantra!